Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
[NEBULA] How to configure SSID schedule?
Nebula provides user to setup the schedules which can be applied to the SSIDs. The SSID is enabled or disabled at the specified time. There are several schedule template or user can configure schedule period. Click Access Point > Configure > SSID availability to achieve it.
Following the steps:
1. Select the SSID profile to which the setting you configure here as applied.
2. Enable SSID schedule to configure.
3. Input Schedule Name when New Schedule screen pops up then click Create button.
4. Choose the schedule template which provided by Nebula or configure schedule period to specify the SSID service time.
Here is an example for the scenario Wi-Fi service is disabled during lunch time on weekdays and should be disabled during weekend except on Saturday mornings.
5. Click Save button to apply.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support