How to set a rule which only allow to access certain websites on AiShield App?
The rule can only allow the devices to access the certain wedsites.
1. Create a profile, and add devices that you would like to limited web access.
2. After the profile created, access to the profile, and click "Filter Settings".
3. Click "Advanced Settings", this button is in the website option.
4. Click "Customize Website List".
5. Type *.* , and add it to "Forbidden Website List", it will block all the website traffic.
6. Type the website URL which you would like to allow accessing, and add it to "Trusted Website List".
For example, "www.zyxel.com"
7. After the settings, please click "Save", to save your settings.
After the settings completed, those devices in the profile will not allow accessing the website expect the websites that been added to the Trusted List.
The device tried to access "yahoo.com", but it gets blocked due to the setting.
With the settings, the device can only access "www.zyxel.com"