Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
Customers plan to enhance their network robustness by adopting WAN failover on their site's gateway. Meanwhile they want both Ethernet and LTE connection are utilized to separate the risk of single point failure on ISP Infrastrue.
This article is focusing on the configuration on LTE Router. Letting customer's Local Gateway get IP address from LTE Router's WAN side. No NAT configurations are required, besides local gateway can even get Public IP address if customers has registered it to the SIM card service provider.
1. Insert SIM card on the LTE router and then boot it up.
2. Connect Your PC to LTE Router's LAN1 port and access Web GUI (192.168.1.1) (default login credential is admin/1234)
3. Skip wizard after login
4. Configure PIN code to allow connection to 4G network (Network Setting > Broadband >Cellular SIM)
5. Enable “Cellular IP pass through” (Network Setting > Broadband >Cellular IP Passthrough)
6. Connect the router to Home Gateway’s WAN port, and then reboot it.
Check the WAN port configuration of local Gateway, where IP address is successfully get from LTE Router.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support