How to recover the NBG6817 firmware when the web interface not accessible?
Please follow below recovery steps for NBG6817.
1. Please download TFTP software and install on your computer.
2. In the Windows network adapter, manually set the IP address as 192.168.1.99
, netmask 255.255.255.0
, It means set the static IP on your computer's network card.
3. Download firmware from the link. ftp://ftp2.zyxel.com/ARMOR_Z2_(NBG6817)/firmware/
4. Copy firmware file into the tftp directory and name it ras.bin
. On TFTP page, you need to assign the directory which stored ras.bin, and IP interface. Also confirm the information is correct about directory and interface.
5. Hold HW WPS button of NBG6817, and then power on NBG6817 (You will see file transfer in Tftpd32, and then release W WPS button).
6. Wait for around 3~5 minutes, after the firmware has been upgraded, the light of LEDs will blink fast the same time.
7. Power off NBG6817, then power on it, recovery will done.
In the Windows network adapter, manually set the IP address as Obtain an IP address automatically.
Then, open the browser and type http://192.168.1.1, you should able to access the web interface of NBG6817.