Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How to configure GRE tunnel on the LTE3316?
1. Go to GRE (Configuration > Application > VPN > GRE).
2. Enable GRE VPN.
3. Add a new rule.
- Name the rule.
- Tick the box in order to enable the rule.
- Specify the remote side IP address on "Remote IP".
- Specify the LTE3316's WAN IP address on "Tunnel IP".
- Specify the remote subnet's IP address and mask on "Remote Subnet".
4. Apply the settings.
Set up the GRE tunnel. You can check the functionality by pinging one of the clients in the remote subnet, and capture the LTE3316's WAN packets. If GRE tunnel is set up, you can find GRE in the ICMP packets, and you should be able to reach the remote clients.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support