I will deploy our environment as the below illustration.
USG is the DHCP server for the management IP address of NXC, Switch and AP.
It will also provide two VLAN subnets for NXC management IP address and the WiFI stations.
The AP will get the IP address from the USG with VLAN tag 5.
How to configure?
Go to CONFIGUARION > Network > Interface > VLAN, and add three VLAN interfaces on USG.
1. VLAN5: 192.168.5.1/24 with the DHCP server
2. VLAN10: 192.168.10.1/24 with the DHCP server
3. VLAN20: 192.168.20.1/24 with the DHCP server
Go to Advanced Application > VLAN > VLAN Configuration > Static VLAN, and add three VLAN IDs.
1. Go to CONFIGUARATION > Network > Interface > VLAN, and add a VLAN 5 interface.
2. Go to CONFIGUARATION > Object > AP Profile > SSID > Security List, and add two security profiles.
a. Add a Security profile for Guest.
b. Add a Security profile for Employee.
3. Go to CONFIGUARATION > Object > AP Profile > SSID > SSID List, and add two SSID lists.
a. Add an SSID for Guest.
b. Add an SSID for Employee.
4. Go to CONFIGURATION > Wireless > AP Management > AP Group, and edit the default group setting.
a. Add SSID as Guest and Employee for Radio 1 and Radio 2.
b. Configure the mgmt. VLAN ID, and disable "As Native VLAN".
Go to CONFIGURATION > Network > VLAN, and configure the mgmt VLAN ID as 5 and disable as Native VLAN.
1. The NXC IP address is 192.168.5.33.
2. The AP IP address is 192.168.5.34, and the Mgmt. VLAN ID of them is 5.
3. Connect to the SSID Guest, and the station should get the IP address within 192.168.20.0/24.
4. Connect to the SSID employee, and the station should get the IP address within 192.168.10.0/24