Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
I noticed that Google Maps is embedded on the Nebula's device page. But sometimes the device icons do not appear any where near the actual site location.
How does Nebula decide where the device icons should be layed out?
Is there a better way to place my icons on the Google Map besides dragging the icon across the map?
NCC will automatically place your device icon on the Google Map according to the Geo IP of your device's public IP address.
So if your ISP leases your CPE with a private IP address, DSL, or PPPoE, then the position of your device icon will not be accurate.
If you need to quickly reposition your Nebula gateway icon, you can:
1. Locate your location across Google Maps and save your address to clipboard.
2. In NCC, go to GATEWAY > Monitor > Security gateway.
3. Click the Configuration pencil icon.
4. On the address field, paste the address and check "Move map marker".
5. Click on the [Save] button and NCC should move your device icon into the address you provided.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support