Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
Why cannot I access my USB flash via home router?
• When the USB flash is connected into the USB port, the USB LED doesn’t light on.
• Cannot read any content from USB.
1. Check USB LED status.
• When USB is connected to the port, the USB LED should be light on.
• If the device LED status is abnormal, it might be HW issue on the USB flash.
Please change another USB flash and check it again.
• If the device LED status is normal, please go to step 2.
2. Enable SAMBA or FTP.
The SAMBA/FTP function should be enabled, so the client could read the content.
3. Connect the USB flash to PC and check it.
Please connect the USB flash to a Windows PC to check if Windows PC can read the content or not.
If Windows PC can read the content in the USB flash and successfully access the content, the problem is solved.
When the process is finished, then you can access the USB flash.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support