Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How can I connect the Zyxel Aurora with a Synology NAS?
Please refer to the following steps to connect the Zyxel Aurora with a Synology NAS.
1. Log into your Synology DiskStation.
2. Go to Package Center.
3. Click Security.
4. Click Install for Surveillance Station.
5. Wait for the package to install.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Apply.
8. The package begins installing.
9. After the installation is finished, click Open.
10. Open the main menu.
11. Go to Surveillance Station.
12. Select IP Camera.
13. Click Add.
14. Click Add Camera.
15. Click Next.
16. Click Brand and choose Zyxel.
17. Most of the information will be filled in automatically.
18. Now, open the Aurora app on your smartphone and log in.
19. Tap the left arrow icon to expand the function screen.
20. Tap “Settings”.
21. Tap “Camera Information”.
22. Make note of the IP address.
23. Go back to the Synology NAS screen. Enter the IP address of the camera.
24. Click “Test Connection” and ensure it gets a green check mark, and then click “Finish”.
25. Wait for the system to load the camera information.
You should be able to see the camera connected.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support