Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
What is the procedure to configure IxChariot for testing AP wireless performance?
1. Create test pairs and enter the endpoints' IP addresses.
2. Choose High_Performance_Throughput as the test script file for 802.11n/ac protocols of the AP.
3. Copy the endpoints to four pairs.
4. Set the Run Options for a fixed duration.
5. Swap Endpoint 1 and Endpoint 2 directions for uplink and downlink testing.
6. Enable the endpoint on the station laptop.
Verification of the Test Result:
Check the throughput testing result via the IxChariot testing tool.
Check if there is any interference signal to affect the performance.
Check the RSSI link speed on the station and the AP.
Greater station throughput requires better signal conditions such as placing it closer to the AP, more complex modulation coding schemes, and pure wireless environment.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support