Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How many possible active login sessions can the ZyXEL SMB switch have at a given time?
How many logins are possible on the ZyXEL switch at a given time using the same user name and password?
Login session limits are different for HTTP/HTTPS and Telnet/SSH.
For HTTP and HTTPS:
- Only one active login is possible for each user account.
- Five possible user accounts can be created. This includes "admin" and four configurable user profiles.
- With the five possible user accounts, HTTP and HTTPS can have a maximum of five active logins at any given time.
For Telnet and SSH:
- Telnet and SSH can have a maximum of nine active logins at any given time.
- Nine active logins are possible using the same user account.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support