Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How can users mount a home NAS folder as a virtual drive?
1. When enabling WebDAV, the screen displays an example of the URL that can be used in order to have the WebDAV connect to the NAS, wherein “sharename” represents a share that the user can access.
2. Download and install NetDrive. Click Add Drive and use the URL for WebDAV connections to the NAS in order to add a drive entry for accessing the NAS.
3. Add Drive:
· Type: Select WebDAV from the drop-down menu
· Name: Connection name
· URL: Enter the NAS IP address or domain name and the WebDAV folder name
The shared folder of the WebDAV server default path is: “http://IP_Address/webdav/” + Share_Name
· Port: Default NAS540 WebDAV server port 80
· Drive: Select a drive letter to connect to this WebDAV shared folder
· Account: Enter the user name for this shared folder. (The WebDAV folder access permissions belong to the share of the NAS540.)
· Password: Enter the password for this shared folder.
4. Connect to the WebDAV shared folder.
Access this drive in the future under the Computer listing in Windows Explorer.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support