Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How to use port mirror to make a packet capture on the VMG3926-B10A?
1. Connect a computer to the VMG3926.
2. Browse to 192.168.1.1 on the computer.
3. Log into the VMG3926 using the username/password as admin/1234.
4. Type the URL link below to access the debug page.
5. Select Enable for the interface’s both IN and OUT directions, then click Apply/Save.
6. Start Wireshark and do a test.
When you enable the mirror interface, you can capture the WAN interface packets sent from the LAN.
WAN IP: 22.214.171.124
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support