Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
What is the procedure to mount the NSA series NFS folder in Windows 7?
Prepare your NFS server on NSA/NAS series and turn on the NFS client service in Windows 7.
Follow the steps below:
1. Access your NSA device via the IP address, based on the example here of NSA is 10.59.4.47.
2. Download NFS package and install it. Go to System Setting > Firmware/Packages > Package > NFS.
3. Enable NFS server and create a new NFS share.
4. The NFS shared folder creation is complete.
Windows 7 configuration:
Since n the Windows 7 default setting of the NFS client is disabled; therefore, we need to enable it.
1. Go Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
2. Select "Turn Windows features on or off" and turn-on the NFS service.
3. Map the network drive on the computer.
4. Specify your NSA IP address and NFS Shared Path.
5. The NFS shared folder has mounted in your PC/NB.
Now, the user can start to move/copy/save data directly into the NFS shared folder.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support