Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
What is the procedure to install the NWA3550-N without having the PoE IC burn out?
A sudden voltage burst can occur when you plug the NWA3550-N into the PoE12HP that is already connected to the power outlet.
Please follow the procedure below when installing the device to prevent device burn out.
1. Do NOT connect the PoE12HP to power outlet yet.
2. Install the NWA3550-N and connect the Ethernet cable to it.
3. Connect PoE12HP with NWA3550-N
4. Connect the PoE12HP to the switch.
5. After NWA3550-N, PoE12HP, and the switch are connected, plug PoE12HP into the power outlet.
6. Check whether all the devices are working well.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support