Enter model number to find the articles related product applications, FAQ and user experience..
How to build up a VPN tunnel between NBG5715 and ZyWALL IPSec VPN client?
NBG5715 with static IP
ZyWALL IPSec VPN client with dynamic IP
Topology: IPSec VPN client user ----------------- Internet -------------------- NBG5715
1. Confirm your NBG5715 Network information..
2. Go Configuration -> Security -> IPSec VPN ->Edit
3. Enter your VPN information and type "0.0.0.0" in Remote Address and Secure Gateway Address.
4. Choosing your Algorithm and remember to change MODE as "Aggressive", then Apply.
IPSec VPN Client Step:
1. Enter the VPN information and slecet your interface.
2. Remember to select Aggressive Mode and your Local and Remote ID.
3.Enter Remote side information.
4. Turn on the VPN tunnel.
5. You will see the tunnel has been created.
Confirm the local address is different from NBG5715.
When the tunnel has been created, then we can ping the NBG5715 gateway IP address: 192.168.1.1.
If we close the tunnel, and the ping will fail.
Still have trouble with your device? Contact Zyxel technology support team directly!Contact Zyxel Support